- Code Division Multiple Access CDMA Matlab Implementation Code
- BFS Breath First Search Artificial Intelligence Search Algorithms Using Visual Studio C Plus Plus
- 30+ Sayings and Quotes About Time Passing Too Quickly
- Database Search Using Insert Query In C#
- Powerful Quotes on Leadership – Quotes By CrunchModo
Gaussian Elimination Method
Its a method for solving linear equations of form Ax = b by using augmented matrix as shown below.
This is upper triangular matrix
Elimination process is also known as forward elimination method and Steps for solving this method are shown below.
- First we have to develop a generalized logic for interchanging rows as there should be a number at start of matrix
- Divide every equation by coefficient of x.
- Is short just develop the identity matrix and find values of x,y,z.
Matlab Code :
a = [6 2 8;
3 5 2;
0 8 2];
b = [26;
disp(‘Solution = ‘);
For More Useful Codes Visit Traffic Warning Sign Recognition Matlab Code